Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The things you do


My younger son - formerly known as XY4 - turned 5 on Monday.

He had his first ``real'' birthday party with friends he knows from pre-school at the local indoor play centre.

I don't know who was more hyped up for the big event, him or his dad (XY45) who was insistent on going to the effort of decorating the homemade allergy safe cake himself.

For those of you not in the know, it is an omnitrix. If you don't know what that is, Ben 10 wears it. If you still have no idea what I'm talking about, don't worry.

1 comment:

Kate Moore said...

I know who Ben10 is and we're past that age in my house. And yes, the things we do ...

Things I like

  • Being eco-aware
  • Chocolate
  • Generosity
  • Good food and good wine
  • Kindness and courtesy
  • Laughing out loud
  • Openminded people
  • People who are true to themselves
  • Spending time with friends
  • Sunshine and blue skies

Things I don't like

  • Broken promises
  • Pointless arguments
  • Uncontrolled anger
  • Homelessness
  • Poverty
  • War and conflict
  • Lightning and thunder
  • Small minded people
  • Discrimination on any basis
  • Over inflated egos
  • Mean-spirited people